How to Talk to Your Children About Money
- How to Raise a Saver
As parents, we naturally want what's best for our kids. We want them to be polite, respectful, healthy, curious, and smart. And we hope that someday, they will grow into successful adults with independent, fulfilling lives. How best to accomplish this? Well, along with teaching the ABCs, 123s, and right from wrong, teaching your child the basics of financial literacy can help you raise a saver and lay the foundation for your child's bright financial future.
- Kids Saving Early – A Grandfather’s View
Establishing good financial behaviors early is childhood helps to ensure those behaviors will carry over to adulthood.
- Teach your teenager how to manage a summer salary
Here’s some advice that may help your teen make the most of his or her summer salary and develop a solid basis for future financial success.
- Teaching your child about money
Teaching young children about money will give them a solid foundation for making a lifetime of financial decisions.
- Teaching your college-age child about money
- Teaching your teen about money
- Ways Parents Can Help Their Boomerang Kids