CPAs have ranked among the most valued and respected professionals for more than 125 years, and for good reason. Due to their extensive education and testing qualifications along with pretty stringent ongoing education requirements, CPAs are in a unique position to combine accounting, tax and personal finance knowledge to help you with your financial life.
Some common questions that bring people to working with a CPA include:
- Am I making the most of tax breaks out there that apply to me?
- Do I have enough saved to pay for college?
- Can I afford to retire when I want to?
- Am I on track to meet my life goals?
- What’s involved in starting a business?
- How do recent tax changes affect me?
- Who can I trust to help me with my money?
CPAs literally spend years preparing to help you in moments like these.
To find a CPA that’s right for you, click here: Find a CPA
Once you’ve found your perfect match, here’s how to prepare for your first meeting.