Planning Your Spending
- 4 Steps to Better Budgeting
“Where did all my money go?” If you find yourself asking that question at the end of every month or in the days before your next paycheck, it’s time to get your budget in shape.
- Don’t Make These Five Online Shopping Mistakes
Online shopping can be a great convenience, but there are steps you should take to ensure a safe and satisfying experience. Here are five mistakes to avoid.
- Don’t Waste that Windfall!
Many people daydream about what they would do if they received a big inheritance or won the lottery. But did you know that about 70% of those who receive a financial windfall won’t have any of that money for more than a few years? A windfall is often a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so you’ll want to make the right decisions about what to do with it. Here are a few key do’s and don’ts.
- How to Save Money When Hosting a Party
Planning a Super Bowl party this year? With these 4 tips, Kemberley Washington, member of the AICPAs' National CPA Financial Literacy Commission wants to help you cut the costs but not the fun!
- How to Stick to Your Budget: Track Your Spending
- Making the most of your economic impact payment (aka your stimulus check)
- Rent vs. Buy: Evaluating the Pros and Cons
- Why doesn't my budget work?