- COVID-19 can teach us ways to enhance our personal financial management habits
The COVID-19 pandemic is having a devastating impact on the nation’s economy. More than 33 million people have lost their jobs, businesses across the nation have shuttered or declared bankruptcy, and a major drop in the stock market clobbered many people’s savings and retirement investments. But there are opportunities to use this time to take stock of your current financial situation and establish habits that put you on a stronger financial footing once the pandemic ends and the economy recovers, or for when the next economic downturn hits.
- 5 Tips to Help Couples Strengthen Financial Compatibility
Love and finances go together whether we want to believe it or not & the topic is critically important for couples to address.
- 7 steps to get your financial house in order
The annual fresh start of a new year is the perfect time to get your financial house in order.
- 18 Ideas for a ‘Fiscally-Responsible’ Wedding
Here are 18 ideas to help you prioritize that ever after, starting on that one perfect day.
- Tips to avoid financial hardships
- 6 Smart Steps When Starting a Family
- How to Achieve Your Financial Goals
- Financial Planning and Couples: A Perfect Union
- Home Ownership: Are You Ready?
- Smart Tips for Buying a Car