- 18 Ideas for a ‘Fiscally-Responsible’ Wedding
Here are 18 ideas to help you prioritize that ever after, starting on that one perfect day.
- 6 Smart Steps When Starting a Family
$233,610. That’s roughly what it costs to raise a child born in 2015, according to the United States Department of Agriculture. No need to panic! If you have children or plan to, there are many ways to reduce expenses and build a sound financial future for your family.
- Financial Planning and Couples: A Perfect Union
Whether you’ve recently tied the knot, plan to soon or are just getting serious, now is the time to talk about money!
- Home Ownership: Are You Ready?
You've found the perfect house in a nice neighborhood. And while the prospect of home ownership can be exciting, it's also a little scary. Is it right for you? Ask yourself the following questions to help you figure it out.
- How to Achieve Your Financial Goals
- Smart Tips for Buying a Car
- Tips to avoid financial hardships