Many Americans dream of the day when they’ll be able to retire. But with people living longer than ever and the majority of companies no longer offering defined benefit pensions, the onus to save for retirement has largely shifted to the individual. In this section learn of smart savings choices early in life can add up over time, as well as how to decide which retirement savings options make the most sense for you. In addition, there is information on wills and trusts and what you need to know to handle an estate after a death in the family.
Funding Your Retirement
- 4 Questions to Identify Your Retirement Needs and Goals
- 5 Key Things to Know about Annuities
- How to use your HSA & 401(k) together for financial independence
- Protecting Your Property
- Social Security: 5 Key Questions
- Understanding Retirement Plan Options
- What Does the New SECURE Act Mean to You?
- What's the Difference Between Traditional and Roth IRA?