- 4 Questions About Bankruptcy
- Damage Control for Identity Theft Victims
You receive a call from your credit card company inquiring about a large purchase in progress using your account that you know nothing about. Or perhaps you get a bill from a debt collector relating to an account that you didn’t open. These are some of the ways that people learn they have been the victims of identity theft. If it happens to you, it’s important to act quickly. Here are some of the steps you should take.
- Estate Settlement Checklist
If the worst happens and a loved one passes away during a disaster, you may be involved in the process of settling their estate. Here are the steps to take to ensure that nothing important is missed:
- How to File an Insurance Claim
Here are the steps you need to take if you need to file an insurance claim after a disaster or catastrophic event:
- Key Questions to Ask in Divorce
- Where can I find help after a disaster?