Credit cards are incredibly prevalent in our society – and unfortunately, so is credit card debt. Some people say that not all debt is created equal – think about the difference between paying off a student loan or a mortgage and paying off your last spring break vacation. This section will help you take steps to understand your credit score (and why it matters), how to manage debt and a tips for funding your college education.
Credit Cards and Reports
- What's the difference between my credit report and credit score?
- Understanding Your Credit Score (and Why It Matters)
- How do you get an ideal credit score?
- What matters to your credit score and what doesn't
- Credit Cards: The Pros and Cons
- 6 Tips for Living without Credit Cards
- Should I do a balance transfer?
- How do I read my credit card statement?