Shortcut Navigation:

Question for the Money Doctors

Question submitted on Jan 17, 2019.


On my credit report I have creditor that I need to pay off. What is the best way to handle that situation and how can I get a free credit report to see whom I own monies to and how to contact them. Inaddition how to negotiate my payment or even challenge the amount own. Thank you very much.
Barry Smith


You can go to to get your free credit reports from the credit reporting agencies.   Take a look at the entries to make sure they are correct.  There are options to dispute any of the information you see on your credit report.  They also list the phone numbers to call.

For additional information visit