Shortcut Navigation:

Question for the Money Doctors

Question submitted on Aug 10, 2019.


Hi, I'm Ms. XXXX. I'm contacting you today because I would like to know what my best options are in regards to turning my financial situation around. I am not employed at the moment and was wrongfully terminated in July due to difficulties with health issues/disabilities. I have numerous bills, two loans, a huge amount of medical debt. And two children. I was also forced to move out of my home as I could not pay my rent. I only receive child support for one of my children right now and no other state assistance. I am drowning in financial responsibilities with no way to pay them at the moment. I am also a victim of identity theft which I'm in the process of trying to take care of. I am also being sued and have numerous accounts in collections. I have a number of resources that provided links and I don't have the time to access all of it in addition to taking care of my daily responsibilities. I'm a little lost and would like to be guided in the right direction and take charge of financial situation. I need to know everything associated with me negetive and possibly positive in regards to my finances in any region that I may not be aware. I would love for your assistance in anyway possible. Thank you.


First, sorry you are in the situation due to health causes. I suggest two priorities. One to go to a bankruptcy attorney as some or most of the calls hassles could stop and you could get relief from having to pay some of these outstanding bills/loans. Secondly, you need to try to seek employment of some kind to generate some income. After these two items I feel you will be in a better place to handle this overwhelming financial burden you have today.

Good luck with this difficult task ahead of you.

For additional information visit //