Shortcut Navigation:

Ask the Money Doctor


We've assembled a volunteer panel of qualified CPAs that have attained the Personal Financial Specialists (PFS) credential for comprehensive financial planning to act as Money Doctors and answer questions from consumers regarding their financial planning issues. The program is offered as a public service and is designed to help and protect consumers by providing guidance on basic financial planning issues.

Recent Q & A's

  • Do you think variable annuities are a good investment in retirement, or are the disadvantages not worth the investment?
    View More
  • I am on disability and recieve 781.00 monthly. Totaling 9372.00. Do I qualify for unearned income credit?
    View More
  • My Mother recently died and we are working on distributing property to me and my three sisters. My parents had gold and silver coins. My mother inherited my dad's half when...
    View More

Submit a Question »

Meet the Money Doctors »