Shortcut Navigation:

Question for the Money Doctors

Question submitted on Mar 21, 2014.


i need to file taxes. iwas a babysitter and earned 12,000. I have 3 dependents. . this is my first time. how do i file?


The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has an easy-to-use tool on their website called the Interactive Tax Assistant, which can be used for less complicated tax returns. It asks series of questions to answer your tax questions such as How to File, Do I Need to File, What is My Filing Status, and many others. You can find the Interactive Tax Assistant at the link below:

For additional information visit