Shortcut Navigation:

Question for the Money Doctors

Question submitted on Nov 10, 2015.


JP morgan has been dragging their feet paying out a policy due me and the deceased daughter.How can I speed things up. Its been at least 9 monthes we have been trying to collect. They keep telling my lawyer they didnt get the documents he sent. They sent them twice now


Without knowing the type of policy to which you refer, it sounds like you need a new lawyer.  Find an attorney who specializes in the type of claim you have filed and see if you get any further.   You may also want to file a complaint with the State Department Superintendent of Insurance.

For additional information visit