Estate Planning Basics
- Avoiding probate: Is it worth it?
- Common incapacity documents
- Estate planning and 529 plans
- Estate Planning Issues for Unmarried Couples
- Estate Planning: An Introduction
- Estate shrinkage
- Facing the possibility of incapacity
- Famous People Who Failed to Properly Plan
- Federal transfer tax exemption amounts under the Tax Act of 2001
- Gift and estate taxes
- Portability of Applicable Exclusion Amount between Spouses
- Portability of Basic Exclusion Amount between Spouses
- Steps to estate planning success
- Table of federal estate tax brackets and exemption limits
- The Problem with Do-It-Yourself Estate Planning
- Trust basics
- Why a GRAT Can Be GREAT
- Wills--the cornerstone of your estate plan
- Women and Estate Planning
- Can I still have a traditional IRA if I contribute to my 401(k) plan at work?
- How can I minimize taxes on my estate?
- How often do I need to review my estate plan?
- How will estate taxes be paid if I leave no provision in my will?
- Isn't estate planning only for the rich?
- What is the applicable exclusion amount?
- What makes up my taxable estate?