Shortcut Navigation:

Question for the Money Doctors

Question submitted on Jul 8, 2013.


when you sustain injury on a home property after falling and later a jeaulous boyfriend attacks you on that property are you entitled to claiming your medical costs and pain and suffering.


You will need to read the provisions of the insurance policy. Residency and age are important to review. The most important issue is to document violence and that the proper authorities have been engaged. It is always troubling that acts of violence occur, and there is always the potential that they will continue and/or escalate. With respect to the policy, the payments will be made according to the provisions in the policy, and there are many different policies. I would suggest you call your agent and review your policy and submit a claim based on the provisions of your policy.

For additional information visit