Shortcut Navigation:

Question for the Money Doctors

Question submitted on Sep 17, 2013.


family member who lives out-of-state will be coming out of hospital and nursing care with mental incapacity. She will need a ''group home'' to live in and we need help finding one. Her home will be foreclosed on and her job will be gone. She cannot live alone because of her mental state, and she has no assets. Please give us guidance. We cannot help financially and she cannot live with us. Thank you very much.


You should contact her resident state''s social services and/or research/apply for Medicaid. Below is a link to Medicaid''s website.

For additional information visit