Shortcut Navigation:

Question for the Money Doctors

Question submitted on Nov 13, 2013.


Without getting into details of the incident. While in a private home, I injured my Right arm Distal Bicep resulting in my tendon rupture. I have no medical insurance. Homeowner, has a 1 million liability insurance in his home. How can I proceed for medical liability against homeowner insurance?


Hi, thank you for the question, and I''m sorry to hear about your injury. his is a question that needs to be discussed with an attorney though.

For additional information visit