Shortcut Navigation:

Question for the Money Doctors

Question submitted on Dec 15, 2012.


If my father pass away and i was receiving social security but they stop giving me my benefits because they say i didn''t finish school but i did and got my high school diploma how can i get the money they owe me?


If your question relates to receiving disability benefits, you may need to provide proof of a high school diploma to your local Social Security office.

For additional information visit