Shortcut Navigation:

Question for the Money Doctors

Question submitted on Aug 7, 2014.


I have an deceased husband and I receive Social Security for my twins..and I only work part time i wanna go full is there a cap on what I can make in a year?


Hi.  If you work while getting Social Security survivors benefits and are younger than full retirement age (usually 66), your benefits would be reduced if your earnings exceed the annual limits (which is $15,480 for 2014). 

For additional information visit