W. Patrick Harmon, CPA/PFS
Pat has 25 years of experience in the financial services industry and currently serves as his firm’s shareholder in charge of financial services. In this capacity, he provides comprehensive tax and financial planning, strategic asset allocation and management, and investment management solutions to the firm’s clients. Previously, he worked as an Investment Advisory Representative for a Fortune 10 company providing financial planning and retirement planning solutions to a select group of clients. Pat takes a goals based approach to the planning process and tailors his advisory services to the individual needs and goals of his clients as established by a formal financial planning process. He utilizes detailed interviews, in‐depth questionnaires and risk profiling procedures and takes a consistent, disciplined approach in a five step process:
1. Discovery – clarify life goals and arrange by time frame.
2. Assessment – identify the needs and issues surrounding your goals and clarify risks and opportunities.
3. Evaluation – measure the options and select from numerous goals‐based scenarios.
4. Implementation – begin a disciplined program whose elements remain consistent with the stated goals.
5. Monitor & Adjust – anticipate and deal with life’s inevitable changes and recommend options for adjusting the program as dictated by these changes.State: Mississippi