WEBINAR: Plan Now for 2013: Tax, Gift and Estate Planning Tips – What to Do Before December 31
Take Charge: Your Money. Your Life.
A FREE Webinar Series Brought to you by 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy and AICPA’s PFP Section From America’s CPA Financial Planners
Lyle Benson, CPA/PFS
Ted Sarenski, CPA/PFS
Scott Sprinkle, CPA/PFS
This year presents an unprecedented opportunity for consumers to turn their focus to their personal financial plan (or lack thereof), including retirement, estate, tax, investment and insurance planning. With so many unknowns in 2013 compounded by an election year, now is the opportune time to advantage of many financial planning avenues now to avoid missing crucial opportunities to protect your nest egg and increase your net worth.
In this web seminar, Lyle Benson, CPA/PFS, Ted Sarenski, CPA/PFS and Scott Sprinkle, CPA/PFS will walk you through:
- Looming tax changes scheduled for 2013 (income, estate and gift)
- Planning opportunities to consider including income acceleration strategies, investment strategies and more
- Estate and gift planning, including document drafting considerations
- More planning strategies gleaned from your tax return
- A plan for you and your clients
- The importance and the value of financial planning in achieving your life goals
If you have any questions, please contact FinancialLiteracy@aicpa.org.