- Five Hot Topics in 2011
Roth conversions, mortgages, and health-care reform were a few of the most talked about topics in 2010. Here's a look at five topics you're bound to hear about in 2011.
- How Europe Affects Your Portfolio
When a possible default on Greek sovereign debt becomes headline news, a lot of people find themselves wondering, "How can the problems of a country so small and so far away create such turmoil in the world's financial markets?" What's happening in Europe is probably affecting your portfolio right now, regardless of the quality of your holdings or how well diversified you are.
- Market-Moving Indicators for Monitoring Europe
If you've struggled to make sense of the ongoing European debt debacle, you're not alone. It's difficult even to keep track of all the pieces of this financial Rube Goldberg puzzle, let alone understand how they can influence one another.
- On the Precipice: The "Fiscal Cliff"
- Summary of the New Financial Reform Law
- Year-End Investment Planning and the Fiscal Cliffhanger