- Building an investment portfolio
- Compounding Can Add Fuel to Your Portfolio
If you enter the terms "Albert Einstein" and "compounding" into an Internet search engine, you'll discover a wide variety of quotes attributed to the great inventor. Some results say Einstein called compounding the "greatest mathematical discovery of all time," while others say he called it the "most powerful force in the universe." Despite the many variations, Einstein's point is valid: compounding can add fuel to your portfolio's growth. The key is to allow enough time to let it go to work.
- Creating an investment portfolio
- Evaluating risk in your portfolio
There are several factors to consider when evaluating your portfolio. Have you thought of them all?
- The Investment Policy Statement: A Portfolio's Road Map
- How do I construct an investment portfolio that's right for me?
- How much of my portfolio should I keep in stocks?
- How should I structure my retirement portfolio?