- Applying for a mortgage
- Cash-In Refinancing: Can You Benefit from This Growing Trend?
- Deducting Costs Associated with Refinancing a Mortgage Loan
- Less common mortgage options
- Popular types of mortgages
- Refinancing Your Mortgage
- Should you refinance your mortgage?
- Tapping the equity in your home
- Your home as a source of dollars in retirement
ToolsNo matching content for tools was found.
- Can my mortgage lender require me to have an escrow account?
- Do I need to let my homeowners insurance company know that I'm refinancing my mortgage?
- I am behind on my mortgage payments. Will my lender begin foreclosure proceedings?
- I refinanced my principal home last year and paid points. What are points, and can I deduct them on my tax return?
- I'm a first-time homebuyer, and I don't have a lot of cash to put down on a house. What type of mortgage would be best for me?
- I'm having a hard time selling my home. Should I take out a reverse mortgage?
- I'm retired now and own my home outright, but I need money to live on. How can I use my home to raise some money without selling it?
- My mortgage includes a statement that a penalty may be imposed for early payoff. What does that mean?
- Should I choose a mortgage with no points and pay a higher interest rate, or should I put money toward points to lower the interest rate on a mortgage?
- Should I refinance my home mortgage?
- What are the advantages of making biweekly mortgage payments?
- What's the difference between a home equity line of credit and a second mortgage?
- Why do I have to purchase homeowners insurance in order to obtain a mortgage?