Shopping and baking, traveling and toasting; the hustle and bustle of the holidays can leave you drained, both physically and financially. Luckily, there are many steps you can take to help maintain your holiday spirit and sanity.
- Beware the Sales Pitch
- Credit traps for the unwary
- Don’t Make These Five Online Shopping Mistakes
- Healthy Personal Finance Resolutions for the New Year
- Holiday Shopping Tips
- Holiday Travel Tips
- Managing Summer Vacation Expenses
- Take Control of Holiday Spending!
- Ways to Save this Holiday Season
- Are there meaningful, cost-efficient holiday ideas?
- Do I need to revise for whom I am buying or what I am buying for them?
- Does it make sense to make purchases when promised no interest for 6 months to a year from now?
- How do I discuss with my children why they may not be able to get every item on their wish list?
- How should I prepare my holiday gift buying budget?
- Should I pay cash?
- What should I think about if either my partner or I are unemployed and we cannot afford to purchase gifts?