Shortcut Navigation:

Question for the Money Doctors

Question submitted on Sep 23, 2013.


my 30y/o son has a lot of debt(specifics I don''t know) I want to find him someone he can work with to help him deal with this and budgeting his money other than myself. Is there such a person? Please help.


Hi - find a qualified CPA/PFS in your area by visiting He or she is well qualified to help your son get out of debt and can help him understand the fundamentals of building wealth. Good luck!

For additional information visit