Shortcut Navigation:

Question for the Money Doctors

Question submitted on Aug 30, 2012.


If my current job goal works out, I''d be living in Kansas, but working for a Japanese company.

What would my taxes be like?


Assuming that you are a US citizen, you will continue to file a US and state income tax return.  Working for a Japanese company in the US won't change your income tax filing requirements.

For additional information visit