Shortcut Navigation:

Question for the Money Doctors

Question submitted on Oct 20, 2012.


If I start a business overseas, do I have to pay federal income tax from the profits from this business?


Yes. First you will pay whatever they want from that country to them, then you''ll pay the US.

Realize however that you get a credit for the foreign tax that you pay.

For additional information visit