Shortcut Navigation:

Question for the Money Doctors

Question submitted on Apr 16, 2014.


I started working in the USA in 2013. My wife an I have social security numbers. My kids don't have these (yet). How do I get these social security numbers?


Go directly to a local social security administration office or follow the procedures on line or simple call a local office for guidance.

For additional information visit