Shortcut Navigation:

Question for the Money Doctors

Question submitted on Aug 15, 2011.


I need help getting out of debt, no credit cards, just owe money everywhere, bankrupcey is not a solution, I need to know who i can see for help with paying regular bills, (house car electric, phone..)I don''t know who to see, can you help? I am trying to fix this on my own but can''t please help. Thank you


The first thing you need to get your arms around is what you are bringing in and what you are spending.  You may want to talk to a financial planner to see if they can help get your arms around this.  It sounds like you will need to spend some time going through what you can cut in terms of costs and what you cannot and an financial planner (preferably a CFP) should be able to help you in this matter.

For additional information visit