Shortcut Navigation:

Question for the Money Doctors

Question submitted on Oct 23, 2013.


I am no longer employeed with my company of 5 years and have 12k that I need to cash out, but I don''t know what to do with it. I would like to make the best of it for my future any suggestions ?


Ok, I suggest rolling the 12k over to an Regular IRA account and you can control it. Rolling this account over directly to the new Regualr IRA will continue your tax deferral until you actual take the funds out of the new IRA account to use. That would be best for your future.

For additional information visit