Shortcut Navigation:

Question for the Money Doctors

Question submitted on Aug 25, 2013.


I am 27 years old and have been working for over 7 years. I am leaving my full time position to return back to college full time. I have worked at this current job for 4 years.

Is there a special kind of government help, etc for those leaving their full time job to improve their work level abilities, like a degree. I will be a full time university student August 26, 2013.

Thank you,
[email protected]


No not specfically but an aray of finacial aid programs, work study, campus employement for students to help finance you degree. Best suggestion is to meet asap with you finacial aid counslor at the college.

Good Luck with your efforts improving your career with education.

For additional information visit