Shortcut Navigation:

Question for the Money Doctors

Question submitted on Sep 17, 2012.


Does a child receive benefits when the mother''s boyfriend has passed away?


It may be possible for a dependent stepchild to receive benefits. You should contact Social Security at 1-800-772-1213 to
get further information about your specific situation

For additional information visit